Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Reading

Thanks to Amy at Juice Boxes & Crayolas, I was inspired to post about my current reading selection.

Book Club is prepping to meet next week and I'm so excited to discuss the book we picked. I am positive that a box of Kleenexes will need to be on hand.  It's a book that will truly tug on your heartstrings, your emotions, and make you ask yourself so many questions.

Have you heard of Nie Nie? We're reading her new book, "Heaven is Here". It tells the story of her near fatal airplane crash where 80% of her body was burnt. Honestly, I've never cried while reading a book before. This book got me.


I highly suggest you pick up a copy on Amazon right now!

What are you reading for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am a huge crier pretty much ALL the time, but definitely when reading! I think this one might be too sad for me :) Hope you keep up the book recommendations, I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...