Friday, July 27, 2012

InstaFriday!

Happy Friday, folks! My DVR is set to record the oh-so-amazing Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. I'll be watching it a few days late (oops), but still watching! I can't wait to spend the next 12 days decorating my classroom (YES!) and watching the Olympics simultaneously. Sounds heavenly if you ask me. Now, here's a little peak at what I've been up to the past week or two via Instagram. 


I caught up with two lovely ladies at Pi Pizza at the Loop in St. Louis. It was lovely chatting about Emylie's recent engagement, Amy's new home, and our new school years approaching. 


On Sunday afternoon, my bf and I went to Bailey's Range for lunch. It's a yummy burger joint in downtown St. Louis. I stuffed my face with a buffalo chicken sandwich, french fries, and pretzels. All homemade! 


For lunch, I made myself a little pizza bagel. I topped an everything bagel with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and turkey pepperoni. I popped the bagel in the oven at 375 for about 10 minutes. It was delicious. 


Yesterday, I met a friend at a local cupcakery in town. I gorged myself in a red velvet cupcake. I will definitely be visiting Mad Hatter Cupcakes again. 


Chip has been spending a few days at mi casa. He kept me company while I enjoyed my morning bagel on the front porch. Then, it rained for 10 minutes then spiked to 95 degrees. Gotta love Missouri! 

I snagged this swell little stamp for $1.00 at Michaels! I plan on using it on practically everything this year.
How adorable is this guy? BDE sure knows how to relax on the job, doesn't it? I'm a lucky aunt!

P.S. Have you seen the new Target commercials about school supplies? I'm obsessed with all of them. I'm considering having these play on a constant loop at Meet the Teacher night. (Just kidding...)




life rearranged

12 comments:

  1. I feel the SAME! Olympics and back to school decorating? Ahh! :) I am also obsessed with these commercials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Classroom decorating and watching the Olympics?! Best. Idea. Ever.
    2. How have I missed these commercials?! Just one more reason why I LOVE Target.

    Laura
    Will Grade For Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in your room yet? I can get in on Tuesday.. Monday is going to be the longest.day.everrr!

      Delete
    2. They actually let us back in about 3 weeks ago (which is CRAZY!), but I'm way too much of a procrastinator to actually have my room already finished!

      Delete
  3. Wow a busy week for you. I love the Target commercials too! They are SO catchy. As a fellow Missourian, we had the same thing on the other side of state. I rained this morning and now I feel like the humidity is out of control.

    Good luck setting up your classroom!
    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reviewing my blog post, I realized I just did a lot of eating! Haha, you can tell where my heart is. I've got my fingers crossed for more rain that actually LASTS!

      Delete
  4. We're thinking about an Olympic-themed bulletin board - my son suggested Good Character Always Wins The Gold. We're chomping at the bit for the big games to begin.

    LOVE the doggie picture and the AdOrAbLe boy!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea!! I wish the Olympics would drag into the school year a bit. It would be fun to tie it into my curriculum. Guess I'll have to wait around for the winter games!

      Delete
  5. I love the Target commercials. I have only seen the English teacher though....I want to see the science teacher. The other day I was at the movies watching Ice Age with my nephew and they played the English teacher commercial. A little girl sitting in front of me whispered..."I wish I had a cool teacher like that." It was the cutest thing...:)

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha,we love those Target commercials! love your food pix, especially the cupcake! happy Friday, stopping by from Instafriday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love reading your blog!

    Pizza Bagels - I used to make them all the time when I was in college; I haven't had one in years! I might just run out tonight to get the stuff, and make them for Olympics snack...


    I am super excited about the opening ceremony tonight, too! I am planning a little nap, so I can stay up and watch the whole thing!

    And, I just posted about the Target BTS commercials yesterday!!!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never saw the Science teacher one but it's LOVE! :) If parents only knew how much I love school supplies...

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...